2021/22 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please no. If Allan and Delph go we need 4 new CMs, minimum

Delph is out of contract isn't he? So given the endless injuries makes little sense to offer him a new deal given the doubts about doing the same to Mina. At least he's roused himself from his deathbed to play a decent part in the great escape.

Allan I think will be offered out on loan and would imagine some Serie A clubs would be interested. Not like Lampard is starting him all the time so he'll be expendable I'm sure.

Would say two new CMs as would imagine Lampard will give a run of start to Davies next season to judge for himself before signing another in January.

Delph is out of contract isn't he? So given the endless injuries makes little sense to offer him a new deal given the doubts about doing the same to Mina. At least he's roused himself from his deathbed to play a decent part in the great escape.

Allan I think will be offered out on loan and would imagine some Serie A clubs would be interested. Not like Lampard is starting him all the time so he'll be expendable I'm sure.

Would say two new CMs as would imagine Lampard will give a run of start to Davies next season to judge for himself before signing another in January.
Massive overhaul of central midfield needed this summer no matter what.

This doesn't make me feel better about it

And that’s just the start. The whole spine of the team apart from Pickford will probably need replacing.
Mina - sold
Keane - sold
Allan - loan
Delph - released
DCL - sold.
I might be wrong, but doesn't Allan only have 12 month left. No poit loaning. Sell or keep for the final.year as a bench/squad player

And that’s just the start. The whole spine of the team apart from Pickford will probably need replacing.
Mina - sold
Keane - sold
Allan - loan
Delph - released
DCL - sold.
Nobody will pay money for Mina...he will be another player leaving on a free at the end of next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.