Spirit of The Blues at Leicester today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, you'd NEVER get that bond between the away fans and the previous incumbent. Or several other of our more recent managers. That in itself is worth an awful lot, particularly in our current predicament.
The difference between the Brentford game and today sums it up. The poison is gone and recovery has begun. Hopefully this is the start of something special

Watched Everton, home, away and abroad) for 50 or so years. Been to cup finals, both won and lost, watched them win the league and in Europe too. Was at Leeds at THAT semi, Lime Street when they came home in 84, I've seen our fans at their very very best more than once.

That today was up there. You did us proud.
Every blue the world over will be proud to be part of that support.

#NSNO
Well said mate.

Funny old game, fair few of these fans were getting pelters for organising and joining in walk out protest earlier in the season.
You pay have the right to have your say, be it positive or negative.

Agreed. Curious if any of the insuffs who repeatedly blamed the fans, in every thread they could shoehorn it in no matter how off topic, if any of them have now said “fair play the fans have won these games.” I think I have most of them on mute but hope they’ve changed their tune. Do they think we’d be better of if the RS was still in charge? It WAS ALWAYS about supporting the team. Getting him out was the right move.

BK and Moshiri are so useless I’d rather have ultra mob rule. Or a broken clock. If a broken clock were our chairman it would mean two more good decisions every day than we currently have ever had from them. It’s hard not to see the stadium as a monkey paw wish.

“If we had a new stadium it would mean an extra five million a year! Imagine what Moyes could do with that!”

To think. That incredible dream is almost here.

Also worth noting that the American broadcast got it while BBC and Sky have framed their coverage like partisan hacks who believe we are somehow the opposite side in a war.

Let’s keep it up. War every game. Don’t even care if we’re mathematically safe. We should do this all the time. Can’t rely on any of them.

Don’t get me wrong. Would rather be winning for most of the season. But this stretch has had a certain level of enjoyment we haven’t had in a while. Don’t want it ever again of course but it’s a hell of a ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.