2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this not wait until at least we have beaten Watford?

There is far too much mutual masturbation going on right now. We have a job to do. The Web site needs to pipe down and let the players focus rather than propagandising about a job half done.

"Me scoring is not important," he told evertonfc.com. "The most important thing, by far, was three points for us. The game was very difficult, but we come out of it with the win and that's what makes me happiest.

"All that matters in the remaining games is picking up wins. It is not important who we play.

"We need three points every game - and that is what we will be aiming for."

You hate to see it.

"Me scoring is not important," he told evertonfc.com. "The most important thing, by far, was three points for us. The game was very difficult, but we come out of it with the win and that's what makes me happiest.

"All that matters in the remaining games is picking up wins. It is not important who we play.

"We need three points every game - and that is what we will be aiming for."

You hate to see it.
Less talk, more action.

Good advice. We should probably be insisting on playing Watford today. MORE ACTION!
Wednesday is fine. The eulogising of players who have failed miserably all season can wait until after the victory they are inevitably going to give us.

I don't blame the players for this kind of Web site stunt, mind you. This is the Club. It's all part of washing away the evidence of what has been an abysmal, embarrassing season. All that matters now is the players focus on keeping us up. Then they can be culled mercilessly as we turn our attention to the board.

Less talk, more action.

Yes, when interviewed he should keep quiet and just kick a football around ;)

Wednesday is fine. The eulogising of players who have failed miserably all season can wait until after the victory they are inevitably going to give us.

I don't blame the players for this kind of Web site stunt, mind you. This is the Club. It's all part of washing away the evidence of what has been an abysmal, embarrassing season. All that matters now is the players focus on keeping us up. Then they can be culled mercilessly as we turn our attention to the board.

Which is what Mykolenko is exactly saying. They have to focus, only 3 points matters in the next game, and then onto the next game where 3 points will also be very important, etc.

We're staying up, we don't go, go,
'Cause we got Vitali Mykolenko,
Spirit of the blues, you can't say no, no
Take Yerry dancing tonight,
We're gonna beat you with sniiiiiiiiiiiiide, yeah yeah!

Coat, bed, ban, ect.

Could this not wait until at least we have beaten Watford?

There is far too much mutual masturbation going on right now. We have a job to do. The Web site needs to pipe down and let the players focus rather than propagandising about a job half done.

Less talk, more action.

If youre going to take issue with Mykolenko giving an interview where he turns attention from himself to getting the 3pts then thats a bit much for me.

He's been blameless. If it was yet another Coleman masterpiece of cringey nonsense id agree with you though...or the Keane interview the other day.

Mykolenko...class

After the Norwich game earlier in the season I did have big question marks over whether this guy was good enough. But he's answered those and then some. I think he really could mould into a Leighton Baines type. You can see he's got quality in that left foot and if he keeps working hard we could have a gem.

He's shown he's a premier league left back in the last month or so and if he can grow that much as a player so quickly then there could be even more to come. I guess it must help having Ashley Cole and Baines to work with every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.