2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely different player under Lampard. I'd be happy to keep this version of Iwobi, just hope he keeps showing this effort and commitment.

Go to 433 and put Iwobi central, come on Frank mate
Frank was as poor tonight as some of the players and did nothing to change the shape of the team and why Gordon wasn’t subbed along with Gray needed some explaining although I think Frank is under the impression you can only use two subs. Maybe he was happy with the point, I thought it was our best and easiest chance of getting three points from the remaining games because Brentford and Palace are better, quicker and more dangerous than the relegated Watford. A very disappointing performance.

Frank was as poor tonight as some of the players and did nothing to change the shape of the team and why Gordon wasn’t subbed along with Gray needed some explaining although I think Frank is under the impression you can only use two subs. Maybe he was happy with the point, I thought it was our best and easiest chance of getting three points from the remaining games because Brentford and Palace are better, quicker and more dangerous than the relegated Watford. A very disappointing performance.
I think a point is fine tbh. We need 1 more point from 3 games, and then Leeds would need to win and draw their last 2 games. Without James, Bamford, Ayling and potentially Raphinha. That ain't happening.

I would've liked to be 4 points clear but such is life. Hopefully we do Brentford on Sunday and we can call it a day.

I think a point is fine tbh. We need 1 more point from 3 games, and then Leeds would need to win and draw their last 2 games. Without James, Bamford, Ayling and potentially Raphinha. That ain't happening.

I would've liked to be 4 points clear but such is life. Hopefully we do Brentford on Sunday and we can call it a day.
Yes I hope Leeds and Burnley continue to lose points but we should be looking to win games, especially winnable games like tonight, ourselves rather than looking at what other teams are doing.

Looked good at wing back again but really don’t know why Frank didn’t just push him into midfield after about 10 minutes into the game. Baffling to have a back 5 against a team like Watford.

because he stopped two really dangerous attacks that Watford had in the 2nd half because he was at RB

I agree with you, like, but Lampard's s***scared of that defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.