Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love that we play last today...

For me its;

7pm: Spurs V Burnley
9pm: Leeds V Brighton
1130pm: Everton V Brentford

Going to be a rollercoaster of emotion...the timing of these games is a killer for my sleep patterns lol

He talks a lot of sense, with very little hyperbole. I am actually starting to like him the more we see of him.
Oh he’s a cerebral guy. He’ll make mistakes as he’s still a young and inexperienced manager, but he knows what he’s about.

I saw a lengthy interview that Gary Neville did with him in December (it’s on YouTube) and he came across so impressively.

….strange looking at the Leeds & Burnley forums as they seem to think this is pretty much between them both.

Leeds fans are very downbeat about their prospects, particularly taking account of injuries and suspensions. Personally, I always think Leeds have something about them as an attacking unit & I wouldn’t be surprised if they got out of this.

Saying that, we just need to find a way to win today regardless of what others do.

Up the Toffees.

Last edited:
We’re not out of the woods yet. If we draw our two home matches (against two teams who have already beaten us comfortably this season) and we lose at Arsenal we’re down if Burnley win one and draw one and Leeds win two.

This Brentford match is quite literally the biggest match in our club’s illustrious history. We must win.

We as fans must be behind the lads from the first whistle to the last, just as we were against Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.