Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
FDB44E4E-0B93-4688-91CF-ECF6A8A537C1.jpeg

…..Greek hotel room, door shut, stocked up with rum and ready for a nervous few hours. I like this gaff, they even put fresh ginger in my rum, very civilised.

Wherever you are in the world, it’s good luck today & ;

Up the Toffees.

Oh for a Richarlison hat-trick in the first hour. We could all happily clap Christian Eriksen off the pitch at the end then. Alternatively, I'll get the Molotov cocktails ready...
I was thinking the other day… even teams that aren’t very good have a handful of games each season where they go 2-0 up in the first half, then score early in the second and can just chill out for the rest of the game.

Almost never seems to happen to us.

I was thinking the other day… even teams that aren’t very good have a handful of games each season where they go 2-0 up in the first half, then score early in the second and can just chill out for the rest of the game.

Almost never seems to happen to us.
Not this season, anyway. It's been a grim slog. I am resigned to it going on until Thursday. After that, if we are not safe, I will accept that the Championship is where this team belongs.

Not this season, anyway. It's been a grim slog. I am resigned to it going on until Thursday. After that, if we are not safe, I will accept that the Championship is where this team belongs.
It’s been a lot longer than this season. Even when we’ve been decent it’s been a rare occurrence

That's what happens with this set of players. For too long the onus has been on managers - but the spotlight must be ruthlessly shone on these players come safety or relegation. We need a massive purge.
Again, you’re focusing too short term. I’m talking for years and years and years.

Status
Not open for further replies.