Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you think we'll change anything next season? With this administration running the club? Good luck with that mate. I wish I had some of that optimism but I don't. There's nothing to the club that suggests that next season will be any better then this one.
I'm not optimistic in the slightest mate, figured we were down after the Norwich debacle, but I'm not gonna pretend going down is the same as staying up. One gives us a prem season to right the wrongs, the other cuts our budget by about 70%, forces a fire sale, and needs us to finish top two

Brentford aren't that good that Leeds can be wrote off. They were really poor for the first 15 minutes today. Leeds could easily beat them.
Even if they’re a good side they could beat them. It’s football. It’s what I’ve been saying for the last 12 weeks when everyone was telling me that Burnley wouldn’t get another point or Leeds would to far gone to worry about.

If we don’t beat Palace, IMO, we’re down

You don’t understand why Everton fans would be bothered about Liverpool potentially winning the title ?

It’s not an either or scenario. You can be bothered about multiple things.

Not when we are where we are, no. Focus on us.
I get it's probably worse for those in offices full of kopites etc. It'll be a hell of a lot worse if we go down!

It's not asif City have just handed them the title either, very much City's to lose on the final day!

Can’t see us getting a win against Palace, they’ve already rinsed us twice this year. Plus, we’re screwed if Mina, Godfrey or Keane don’t pass a fitness test before Thursday.

Brentford may just let Leeds have the win after we set fireworks off outside their hotel.

The draw against Watford is now 2pts dropped rather than 1pt gained.

I think it’s inevitable now.

Even if they’re a good side they could beat them. It’s football. It’s what I’ve been saying for the last 12 weeks when everyone was telling me that Burnley wouldn’t get another point or Leeds would to far gone to worry about.

If we don’t beat Palace, IMO, we’re down

Yep, Leeds can beat them. They were on their holidays until handed a gift by Branthwaite.

Just hoping to god we fluke a win on Thursday.

Palace spanked us in the cup but we were at our lowest point around then, and it wasn’t at Goodison. The crowd will get us over the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.