Match Thread Everton v Brentford. Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CC824557-AFEF-4602-B920-3BE3707E20C6.jpeg

Not being funny, how can they justify that not being a pen and then the red card doesn’t happen - Oliver is staring right at the foul ffs, it’s just bent.

You can’t legislate for shocking calls like that, it’s disgraceful and var should be all over it (not that it should have been needed!), but once we scored the second I feel Frank should have changed it and just got the defensive players on - Allan for dcl possibly. Can’t really have a go at him tbh after the shocking decisions completely changed the game.

Inappropriate Language
Hope they keep their heads on Thursday

Can’t afford to go down to 10 men
When the f. Ck was the last time we were playing somebody, They went down to 10??? Its like trying to walk in treacle with these officials, compare it to that other shower, given trophy after trophy! Disgusting!

I voted Myko btw with a nod to Holgate, thought he did well in very difficult circumstances. We need to be stopping croses though. Time and again this has been the cause of goals this season.

Have the pgmol come out with a statement to explain why they didn’t review the shirt tug on richarlison and ask the ref to take a look at it on the screen?
They review everything... everything. Which makes it worse.

Darren England decided himself it wasn't worthletting Oliver check it.

The whole VAR thing is pathetic.

View attachment 165722
Not being funny, how can they justify that not being a pen and then the red card doesn’t happen - Oliver is staring right at the foul ffs, it’s just bent.

You can’t legislate for shocking calls like that, it’s disgraceful and var should be all over it (not that it should have been needed!), but once we scored the second I feel Frank should have changed it and just got the defensive players on - Allan for dcl possibly. Can’t really have a go at him tbh after the shocking decisions completely changed the game.

Thats a red if a player is in on goal.

We sat abck and had everybody without the ball.
Please, tell me how you park the bus more, with limited players available to select?

Please.

It has also been pointed out that you are very much a WUM and giving fingers out those who disagree. So enjoy your Sunday.
You've no idea how many times I've been called RS or had fingers given to me. You seem a reasonable bloke though so I'm happy to debate with you.

I've told you how good teams do it. And we had the players who could have done it if the man who can't be blamed had taken action instead of swigging water every time a decision was there to be made. Mark my words, Everton are going nowhere but down with this clown in charge of playing affairs.

But that is the worst I've ever seen a side play with 10 men. We just stopped competing. They were clocking up 90% possession stats all 2nd half which should not have been the case. Probably a reflection of how poor we are as much as the tactics though tbf.
We had to attempt at shutting up shop and defend a lead........it didn't work. With all our CB's out it was a difficult task (I don't class Holgate as a CB personally)

just woke up and am disappointed to see that result. And I see another red card. Would it have been a red had an RS player committed the action that precipitated that punishment? I suspect not.

Hope Leeds don't win their last game. But I believe the PL want us relegated so I think they will

Status
Not open for further replies.