Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll be much more cautious and less confident when it's one last chance to get a win.

Best we get there is a point. Maybe that's enough to seal Burnley's fate if they lose to Villa.

I do think we're more than likely hoping now that Brentford are right up for their last game with Leeds.

It's basically a dire situation but not hopeless.
We'll see mate.

We play with more caution and tend to win, other than the Watford game like, where the manager did make a mistake in not being braver in the second half.

Yes, of course it could be vital.

With respect to Leeds, a point against Palace makes no difference, as we know, they have to beat Brentford to finish above us.

With respect to Burnley, if we get a point against Palace, then they would have to win one of their games, two draws wouldn't be enough for them.

Whereas if we lost both our games then two draws would be enough for Burnley.

I would add a point could make a difference to Leeds as well as it would mean a further point against Arsenal would keep us up

You never know. If Burnley lose on Thursday and we somehow win, it's done. Going to Arsenal needing a result or relying on others with two days in-between..

... urgh.

It's done if we win regardless of Burnley.

I just can't see us beating Palace after they took the piss against us twice already this season.

A point or defeat and it goes to the final day. A final day we don't get a sniff at Arsenal and we're relying on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.