Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're like us in a way where they just can't get themselves over the line when needed.

Good team when at it but that show against Spurs was something we'd do.
It's understandable though that we see ourselves as big second favourites to get anything there.

It's off, nah on again, off, on, off aaaand back on.

All played out to this tune at the emirates next Sunday

Where the wheel will stop? on, off, on, off, etc is anybody's guess.

Don't waste your time thinking and worrying about what Leeds and Burnley do. We just need to totally focus on winning this Thursday and nothing else. We'll talk about Leeds and Burnley and Sunday if it comes down to that but right now it's an irrelevance. Despite everything that's happened this season we still have one final chance to limp over the line and prevent a final day pen-shootout type scramble. EVERYTHING needs to be focused around that right now.

Don't waste your time thinking and worrying about what Leeds and Burnley do. We just need to totally focus on winning this Thursday and nothing else. We'll talk about Leeds and Burnley and Sunday if it comes down to that but right now it's an irrelevance. Despite everything that's happened this season we still have one final chance to limp over the line and prevent a final day pen-shootout type scramble. EVERYTHING needs to be focused around that right now.

agree here mate, we’re all literally on pins

i’m hoping we’ve got one more go in us to do it. i can’t see it

When we were five points adrift, I would have bitten your hand off for this. We're still in the front seat and have two games left - it's our own fate.

Leeds can't defend at all, Brentford are playing well and Burnley have tough fixtures. Our lack of defenders is the only thing that really worries me.
I think we're done now on 36 points.

If both Burnley and Leeds are below us going into the last day's games needing wins I cant see us going down. I said last night that if Villa beat Burnley then our chances are about 70%-80% for survival.

agree here mate, we’re all literally on pins

i’m hoping we’ve got one more go in us to do it. i can’t see it
I can't see it right now either mate but there's no point in being defeatist about it. I thought we stood no chance of winning against Newcastle, against Man Utd, against Chelsea and against Leicester and we managed to win all of them. Lets just hope that Thursday will be one more final victory against the odds.

Are we wanting an Arsenal win or loss tonight or doesn’t it not matter?
A defeat. If they lose, it means they'll be two points behind Spurs on the final day of the season. They'll still be able to get fourth, but it'll be less likely.

We want them to be nowhere near their best because either way they will have something to fight for.

Status
Not open for further replies.