Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
don’t let it get to me that my team is probably down?
I would take heart in the thought that this has nothing to do eith us matty because we the fans have shown how much we care. It will be horrible if we did go down but everything in terms of blame will be aimed in the right direction following it and the rest of the country will finally open their eyes to the problem that we have been aware of for so long. These past few weeks have taught me that deep down we all genuinely care about the club, for our sins. We just need to turn this hope and belief into anger if it did happen.

B0D9C6F0-4744-4286-9DCF-C0F16DB86D7A.jpeg

For the pessimists amongst us.. didn’t think the odds would be that high.

Thankfully I'll be boozing in Belgium from Thursday afternoon onwards. Radio silence on the football front and bars with no tvs.
I find it 100% impossible not to know the score, watch the match, or hear it etc, i just could not do that at all, i need to know how its going when the game is ongoing lol

I tell you what if we relegate, this will break a lot of hearts and it is extremely bad for our mental health.

it could be worth getting everyone to dream the final day results actually

I`ve been onto the Medicine Man.

He said, that as much as he`d love to help out, but due to it being festival season, he`s all out of Mescalin.

His suggested alternative, is locking yourself away in your mums box room for three weeks, not opening the windows or curtains, living off Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodles and energy drinks, whilst doing nothing but scouring internet footy sites, for totally made up stuff about Everton FC and Frank Lampard and then posting them online as fact.

Starting to think those idiots who have racially abused the Brentford fans have let us down in more ways than one. Say you're Ivan Toney next weekend - would you be motivated to win the game to keep us up after that? I might be spiteful but if that was my family I would now want us to go down.
Other than thinking "how absolutely disgraceful and get that idiot removed from Goodison", that was exactly my thinking as well. I thought I was probabl overthinking this but I reckon you could be right.

I would take heart in the thought that this has nothing to do eith us matty because we the fans have shown how much we care. It will be horrible if we did go down but everything in terms of blame will be aimed in the right direction following it and the rest of the country will finally open their eyes to the problem that we have been aware of for so long. These past few weeks have taught me that deep down we all genuinely care about the club, for our sins. We just need to turn this hope and belief into anger if it did happen.

i want us to stay up mate then look at everything else

Status
Not open for further replies.