Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO we're well short of being able to beat Palace. It shouldn't happen and probably wont.

But....Goodison...under the lights...crowd pumped up....

...maybe there really is one last outstanding performance against the odds.
Things must be bad when my optimism is raised by your posts......

Appreciated.

Leeds will beat Brentford...nothing spectacular that team. Brighton was a much more difficult match and leeds could have won it at the end. Brentford will find it easier next season if Everton gets relegated as competition for survival will be less...so don't expect them to really put up a fight on Sunday.
Brentford may not be great but we're awful.
Can't keep clean sheets and struggle to score. You guys will be fine

Everton on 36 pts with -20 GD - 6 on offer - Maximum points 42
Leeds on 35 points with -38 GD 3 on offer - Maximum points 38
Burnley on 34 points with -18 GD 6 on offer - Maximum points 40
Realistically no matter if both Leeds and Burnley win all games, we need 2 points from 2 games for safety.
there Is no scenario this team is getting a point at Arsenal

its beat Palace or pray Brentford go out on a high, or just not a low

Brentford may not be great but we're awful.
Can't keep clean sheets and struggle to score. You guys will be fine
Would you keep Marsch if you were to be relegated? Do you think Leeds will get recruitment right in the event which would see yous back in the top flight?

It's done if we win regardless of Burnley.

I just can't see us beating Palace after they took the piss against us twice already this season.

A point or defeat and it goes to the final day. A final day we don't get a sniff at Arsenal and we're relying on others.
Both away from home is the only saving grace.

Quick question.... Do we want arsenal to win or lose tonight? Can't decide...
Dont care myself, Arsenal will want to win v us no matter what, as if they win at Newcastle they will be 1 point ahead knowing they need to win to be certain of 4th, other way around they will go for the win v Us hoping Spurs dont win (if Arsenal fail to win at Newcastle)

You do realise other teams come up right. I’m really not sure Brentford are thinking let’s get Everton relegated so we have it easier next year. ?‍♂️
Quite sure the hierarchy at the club is already thinking about next year...other teams do come up indeed, but all will be fighting at the bottom of the table. Might be the easiest year to stay up next year for them.

The players should be looking forward to this tbh. It’s why they started playing football. The chance to be the hero in a huge game. They’ll be carried from the pitch.

It’s Wimbledon and Coventry times ten given where we are with the stadium.

Get it done lads.

I agree mate, every game is an opportunity and challenge, they need to relish and crave.

Would you keep Marsch if you were to be relegated? Do you think Leeds will get recruitment right in the event which would see yous back in the top flight?
I think we will keep him as he signed for 3 years.
Personally think he's not up to the job. 11 games in and still don't have a clue what system we're supposed to be playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.