Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've passed the point now, I'm just thinking up elaborate ways we get screwed over. Probably be 2-0 up at Arsenal, City beating Villa, Brentford beating Leeds all in the 80th minute to make us seem like all will be fine. Then an impossible set of circumstances hands the RS the title, we get relegated and we'll have to endure the beaming faces of Gerrard, Klopp and Arteta for eternity.

I've passed the point now, I'm just thinking up elaborate ways we get screwed over. Probably be 2-0 up at Arsenal, City beating Villa, Brentford beating Leeds all in the 80th minute to make us seem like all will be fine. Then an impossible set of circumstances hands the RS the title, we get relegated and we'll have to endure the beaming faces of Gerrard, Klopp and Arteta for eternity.
Why are some people actually even bothered about Liverpool winning the title? All that matters is if we stay up. I couldn't even care what them lot do.

In fact I know I'm in the minority but I wouldn't care if Liverpool win the title because it would mean that we retain being the 4th most successful domestic English team, whereas City will go 1 behind us on 8 titles to our 9 if they win it.

Why are some people actually even bothered about Liverpool winning the title? All that matters is if we stay up. I couldn't even care what them lot do.

In fact I know I'm in the minority but I wouldn't care if Liverpool win the title because it would mean that we retain being the 4th most successful domestic English team, whereas City will go 1 behind us on 8 titles to our 9 if they win it.

I don't really care about them lot but the fact that Stevie G will have had something to do with it would grate with me.

I literally wouldn’t care if they won the lot if we stay up, so what.

ye but leeds will smash brentford i’m sure

i’m sure we’re gone to.

They drew 2.2 in the last minute against them in the home fixture. They don't have any strikers and have scored 2 goals in 5 games. Their away form is exactly the same as their home form.

They couldn't overcome Brighton at home to stay in the league.

I personally think they won't beat Brentford.

Doesn't make a difference

Laughing coz i feel it....

Status
Not open for further replies.