Black Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same crowd and start to the match as today against palace and we’re safe before Sunday.
Just need referees to not miss penalties and send off our players in incidences that should’ve never happened if they made the right call in the first place.
2-0, 20 mins, 11v11 we’d have destroyed them today 100%.
As soon as I saw Micheal Oliver as refferee my heart sank .....

Not to some of us. To some of us football is the only release we get. I would say the word joy, but joy does not describe Everton football club.
Then my advice is distance yourself from it, I have and it’s far more conducive with life

The ref thought it was punishment enough at that moment to just give Everton the pen no sending off any player who makes that foul outside the area gets booked he gave Brentford the advantage as they subbed the player at half time because they knew the ref made a mistake not sending him off and would look for any opportunity in the 2nd half to try and correct his mistake the officials and VAR are a joke

Lol beginning of the season I had a bet with an Everton fan that there was no chance of Everton going down and I was that sure I said I would run down Dudley High Street naked if they did so as you can imagine I'm doing a bit of sweating.
Don't forget the Go-Pro, video evidence will be required??

Not to some of us. To some of us football is the only release we get. I would say the word joy, but joy does not describe Everton football club.
Especially with what's gone on the last 2 years. I reckon if we'd had a season like this pre-pandemic it wouldn't have got to me as much.

Same crowd and start to the match as today against palace and we’re safe before Sunday.
Just need referees to not miss penalties and send off our players in incidences that should’ve never happened if they made the right call in the first place.
2-0, 20 mins, 11v11 we’d have destroyed them today 100%.
And so say all of us...
But,
You don't get relegated because you lost game 36 or 37 or 38

You get relegated because you lost 19 games before that !
Every other kin game !

Half a seasons worth !

Because Moshiri couldn't pick his nose when it comes to managers, DoF, etc.
Because those Managers and DoF picked, bought, acquired, poor players...and that's when Moshir wasn't signing them him self.
These are some the medium term reasons.

Heysal, poor decisions post Heysal, the advent of the Premier League, Kenwright, these are some of the long term factors.

That's before we look at Referees, VAR, Lampards actual performance and the fact that due to all the above and more he was handed a Poisoned Chalice.

We win Vs Palace = sorted.

Anything else, it goes to The Emirates and its Hail Mary time plus being dependant on what others do or don't do.

(I won't even think about next season, we'll you can't, as you don't know where you will be)

Status
Not open for further replies.