Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever about the reception for the team bus arriving at a home game (??????? still undecided) I absolutely abhor letting off fireworks outside a visiting team's hotel. We have to be better than that. Do these idiots think the referees are unaware??

Idiots - probably reinforced the likelihood of ridiculous decisions against us.
Yeah. Stupid idea…we should do what we did in 1994 to Wimbledon and burn their bus instead…that’ll show em - no bus…no way of reaching the ground. 3v0 by forfeit.

Who is fit will be key we need some of them to step up win this we stay up, Lamps need to put it like that before the match, which one of you is going to step up this is your chance to save us! Save our season! Save the club!

Ben Godfrey is very close, whether he’ll be fit for this squad or not but he’s possibly going to be in the squad. Donny van de Beek is getting closer, we’d like to think he might be involved on Sunday, if not on Thursday.”

Lampard the other day.

So we should have these two available. But it is Everton.
I'd start VDB if he can play one last chance to help us and actually show his worth also puts on a show for United fans

Feel totally drained by this team, club, referees, sky/media bellends. Starting to think relegation might not be so bad and get away from the corruption running the P/L as nothing will change.
I know its mad but I kinda agree. Our squad is not pl standard and one window won't fix that. Your point about referees is spot on. Sick of little worms like Oliver deciding outcomes of games

No, I don't know that, and I don't think it either.
Well it may come as more of a shock to you when it happens. Burnley have proved they are up for the fight and Brentford are beatable if Leeds can keep 11 men on the field. Its perfectly plausible that they both win their last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.