Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

4-3-3 and on the front foot please Frank. As much looking for penalties and cards for the opposition as possible.

I think he will continue with a back 5, 2 in midfield and 3 upfront, which becomes a 541 without the ball, he will probably put Keane back in for Branthwaite and have Godrey on the bench as he had missed so much of the season. Hopefully Alan and Doucoure in the middle with Richarlison DCL and Gordon up front. All my hope are pinned on 3 points here, if we go into the final day needing a result at Arsenal I won’t be able to take it.

------------Pickford
Coleman Keane Holgate Mickey
--------------Allan
--------Iwobi Doucoure
-----Gordon DCL Richarlison

- Allan to sit as Delph has been, and dropping into the back 4 at times if necessary
- Iwobi to help out the right hand side
- Have Dobbin on the bench to offer something different
- Godfrey to come on for a back 5 towards the end if necessary

------------Pickford
--------------Allan
--------Iwobi Doucoure

- Allan to sit as Delph has been, and dropping into the back 4 at times if necessary
no gordon for me

a liability at the moment due to his tiredness

no gordon for me

a liability at the moment due to his tiredness
Probably our most dangerous player apart from Richarlison, Grays out of form. I cant remember which game it was he was dropped for, think it mightve been wolves or villa under ferguson, we didnt create anything all game until he came on
lampard will start gordon anyway, just maybe needs to be a bit more tactical with some of his sprints

Probably our most dangerous player apart from Richarlison, Grays out of form. I cant remember which game it was he was dropped for, think it mightve been wolves or villa under ferguson, we didnt create anything all game until he came on
lampard will start gordon anyway, just maybe needs to be a bit more tactical with some of his sprints
his crossing and corners have been poor recently, overhits the ball far too often

his pace is the only thing which is causing problems for the opposition but when he's knackered after 45 minutes he becomes a liability defensively

The entire future of our club depends on this match.

We as fans need to be behind our players from the first whistle to the last whistle, as we were during the Chelsea game.

We as fans can’t just give up as soon as things get tough, as we did on Sunday.

Bit unfair that mate. The game was utterly over with 10
------------Pickford
--------------Allan
--------Iwobi Doucoure

Same but maybe Gray over Gordon atm

Status
Not open for further replies.