New Everton Stadium Discussion

I just realised that the new stadium will have to be called Goodison Park as well because if we don’t then singing spirit of the blues in a stadium other than Goodison Park would be kind of weird would it not given the lyrics are ‘come on come get down to goodison park’

Or do you think the fans will just change the lyrics to ‘come on come on get down to MegaFon Arena’

I just realised that the new stadium will have to be called Goodison Park as well because if we don’t then singing spirit of the blues in a stadium other than Goodison Park would be kind of weird would it not given the lyrics are ‘come on come get down to goodison park’

Or do you think the fans will just change the lyrics to ‘come on come on get down to MegaFon Arena’
We just change the Woooooohhhh at the end to a Twoooooooooo

It will soon inspire it's own songs.
I'm sure there are song writers who are working on it as we speak ;)

Hard to believe that a comparable atmosphere will be generated in the new build. What a sad day the last season at Goodison will be but needs must. Hopefully the Meis design delivers

Hard to believe that a comparable atmosphere will be generated in the new build. What a sad day the last season at Goodison will be but needs must. Hopefully the Meis design delivers
I wouldn’t worry too much about the atmosphere at the new ground mate. You think it’s some magical goodison thing which creates the atmosphere?

Want to know where the atmosphere comes from?

BECA2885-4B33-4FF1-BD38-3B6161309713.jpeg

Them people right there.

Most passionate bunch in the league in my very honest opinion.

Really hope the last game there is a night time game. It's just a different beat entirely.

I wouldn’t worry too much about the atmosphere at the new ground mate. You think it’s some magical goodison thing which creates the atmosphere?

Want to know where the atmosphere comes from?

View attachment 166586

Them people right there.

Most passionate bunch in the league in my very honest opinion.
I got almost the same pic ,you must be sat very near to me ,I'm in MS3 Row T