2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s been a huge player for us since Frank came here, he was one I wanted to go before not he’s one of the main ones to keep, along with Alli both still at a relatively young age.

Hey i said hes done enough to stay in this squad. We're scrapping around in the relegation zone. Lets not get carried away any of them are class. We just cant replace them all.
Oh no doubt, I rate him relative to the squad.

No one is at a level worth keeping around until they show much more.

Absolutely transformed this fella ever since it twigged that he should use those lungs of his to far better effect. Well in Alex you have been excellent for months and long may it continue

Liked him at Arsenal, could see flashes but I'll admit I'd completely lost faith in him this season from a mental point of view.

Turned it right round with shows of positivity and versatility. Needs to hit the ground running next season and show long term consistency.

Out of all the squad who should be up for sale, regardless of tonight because its been a [Poor language removed] disgrace let's be honest.

This fella has put in about 14 games on the spin and done what is asked of him game after game after game after game

Been absolutely crap for 4 years, turned his career around in 14 games.

My motm

Fantastic Alex Iwobi.

Out of all the squad who should be up for sale, regardless of tonight because its been a [Poor language removed] disgrace let's be honest.

This fella has put in about 14 games on the spin and done what is asked of him game after game after game after game

Been absolutely crap for 4 years, turned his career around in 14 games.

My motm

Fantastic Alex Iwobi.
Been my MOTM for most of these recent games to be honest. I'm shocked but his work rate combined with his calmness on the ball means he's been so far above most of his teammates. I wonder what message got through to him to put it all together, but long may it continue. Cheers to Iwobi.

Status
Not open for further replies.