2021/22 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s being asked to be more displaced and hold the shape and pit in covering shifts, it’s not his strong point but wouldn’t fault his application. Won’t do him any harm. I don’t think he has as much licence under Frank as he had under Benitez, but then again we’re at the business end now and all that matters is the bottom line.

I also wonder is this the fist time he’s played this many PL mins in a single season.
No, he featured in 41 games for Brum aged 18 in his second season as a pro.

No, he featured in 41 games for Brum aged 18 in his second season as a pro.
That was The Championship.

demzzzz.jpg

Really mate, I checked myself after I wrote above, just out of curiosity, the PL has him at 2199 mins for us this season, his next highest they has 18/19 at 1978, Brum may may have been in the Champo perhaps.
Yeah they were, he played 2551 mins. I didn't realise you just meant his PL mins.

Demarai's contributions going a little under the radar, but he made a massive difference. The run for the second goal and the delivery for the third were both class. I love Gordon, but we don't win this game if that substitution isn't made. He combined well with Iwobi and Dele, too. That could be a really exciting trio if they all stay around.

Status
Not open for further replies.