• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
———————-Pickford———————

Coleman——Keane——Holgate—-Myko

———-Duke——Iwobi——Alli————-

Gray—————-DCL————Richarlison

Rico's got a knock, Coleman's deserves a rest.

Wanna see a few younger players on against decent ish opposition that I happen to mostly dislike (apart from Arteta).

But yeah, Douc's was excellent against Arsenal when we did them at ours, and All and Iwobi are improved under Lamps and need to show that they wanna be core players alongside Holgate, DCL & Gray next season.

Understandable if they don't turn up or look burned out after last night, but there's Everton fans travelling to be there and for me putting in a display there shows how serious those guys are for Everton next season.

I'd love nothing more than to follow that up with stopping that Judas from getting champions league.

Watch is play them off the park with freedom. They will be nervous.

4-4-1-1

Begovic

Kenny
Holgate
Keane
Mickey Lentils

Gray
DvdB
Allan
El Ghazi

Alli

DCL

Final score: 7-5 to us. Hat-trick for El Ghazi, hat-trick for DCL. Kenny scores a Jagielka-esque 35- yard screamer. 7 up at half time. They storm back with own goals from Kenny, Holgate and Keane, plus two penalties awarded against Richarlison despite him not traveling with the squad.

May as well give some lads a run out. And lads like Richarlison, Gordon, Seamus, a well earned rest. The job is done and our season ended yesterday.

Pickford
Kenny Branthwaite Holgate Mykolenko
Iwobi Allan Doucoure Gray
Alli
Dobbin

Boots are ready toffees...
s-l400 - 2022-05-20T090726.433.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.