New Everton Stadium Discussion

What's the current chance of a drone visit by our intrepid operators? Saw the club guff about safety, but open to liaise for an occasional fly-past when the workies are having a day off - Sundays?

I went to see Russell Brand at Ashton Gate last week.

The quality of the drinks available (same as match day) was far superior to Goodison.

They have Bristol Beer Company on tap. This is what we should be doing, tieing in with local brewerys and Liverpool craft beers to supply at the game.

I think the fans should be treated with more respect than to be asked to pay 6 quid to drink beverages of poor quality because they don't think we'd want anything else.

The quality of the drinks available (same as match day) was far superior to Goodison.

They have Bristol Beer Company on tap. This is what we should be doing, tieing in with local brewerys and Liverpool craft beers to supply at the game.

I think the fans should be treated with more respect than to be asked to pay 6 quid to drink beverages of poor quality because they don't think we'd want anything else.
I volunteer to do some extensive research.

That should be nailed on. Seriously, EFC should just start brewing their own in a warehouse nearby.

If you have 3 or 4k away fans that leaves 48k for home support, being we have c30k season ticket holders and another 20k+ on a season ticket waiting list without the uplift a new stadium brings. I would suggest that 52k is OK but to maximise the revenue increase could have been bigger and we would fill it.

Don`t forget if we get safe standing all other grounds in country will get the same % uplift in attendance... Safe standing will improve our capacity or atmosphere but we will still lag behind the sly 6 in terms of match revenue. I would probably argue that the gap in revenue between us and those 6 is now not brisgable.

If you have 3 or 4k away fans that leaves 48k for home support, being we have c30k season ticket holders and another 20k+ on a season ticket waiting list without the uplift a new stadium brings. I would suggest that 52k is OK but to maximise the revenue increase could have been bigger and we would fill it.

Don`t forget if we get safe standing all other grounds in country will get the same % uplift in attendance... Safe standing will improve our capacity or atmosphere but we will still lag behind the sly 6 in terms of match revenue. I would probably argue that the gap in revenue between us and those 6 is now not brisgable.
The percentage of season ticket holders at BMD compared to capacity will be lower than Goodison. The +75% figure is already far too high a percentage.

While I think there's a fair discussion regarding how much more the capacity should be, I suspect the club's projection suggest 52k is a fair number.