New Everton Stadium Discussion

I wonder if the Mosh is going to sell up at some point. I'd rather the club was overhauled from the very top and levels below than continue 'make do and mend'.

I wonder if the Mosh is going to sell up at some point. I'd rather the club was overhauled from the very top and levels below than continue 'make do and mend'.
I'm sure he'd be open to selling if a suitable offer came in, coupled with legal assurances on the stadium completion.

He won't get all of his money back if he sold now but I doubt he'd be willing to take a massive hit. He doesn't need to sell for liquidity so I expect him to stay.

A couple of years from now you'd hope we're a much more attractive proposition to potential buyers.

Talk a walk down on Thursday morning. I hadn't been down there since the infil was at about 90%.

Progress from now until the start of next season will be pretty stunning, the steel bolts together really quickly.

This is a south east corner, it's not a drone but still pretty exciting.
Screenshot_20220521_171054.jpg

Talk a walk down on Thursday morning. I hadn't been down there since the infil was at about 90%.

Progress from now until the start of next season will be pretty stunning, the steel bolts together really quickly.

This is a south east corner, it's not a drone but still pretty exciting.View attachment 166732
Good pic, but you missed a trick there mate. If you had taken a couple of steps to your left it would have looked like the stand was getting delivered on the back of that trailer. lol

I was near there yesterday to get my car fixed, I can not stress how much it stinks, it was VERY bad.
I keep hearing this, but on each visit I have made it hasn't had any 'unusual' odour at all.

That would suggest the processing plant doesn't run every day. One would hope the club and whoever operates will share some kind of calendar so down days are match days.

I keep hearing this, but on each visit I have made it hasn't had any 'unusual' odour at all.

That would suggest the processing plant doesn't run every day. One would hope the club and whoever operates will share some kind of calendar so down days are match days.
Yeah my wife works near there and to be honest thinking about it other times ive been theres been no smell, but as I say, yesterday was bad.