Moment of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap season, many a weekend spoiled, not much to smile about.

The feeling i felt when DCL header hit the net can't be put into words. Its been a long time since i've heard Goodison like that. Absolutely magnificent. Another shout out of what is for me, the goal of the season, Mykolenko's volley at Leicester. Just sublime technique and a goal you rarely see.

My moment though was completely different and seeing that toad Benitez get shown the door. We came close to going into the championship, had that fella not been punted out we'd be gone in my opinon. The worst football i've seen since the Mike Walker days.

All the low points make the big moments so much more memorable. It's always been this way as an evertonian. Never seen goodison more alive than it has been the last month. That's probably the best memory for me
and this is what the RS will never get, because they never have the downs that we do, they cant fully appreciate the many highs they get. Wouldn't swap places with the biffs either.

That’s the moment I fell back in love with this club! He tried his best to destroy this football I’ve said many times that Allardyce was the biggest stain on this football club, this horrible fella beats him hands down.

DCLs goal is by far the most goosebumping moment in recent history but Pickfords save against Chelsea and his Leicester performance was probably the most important in keeping us in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.