Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will the hipsters anoint their only acceptable target signing for this summer following in the fine tradition of

2020 - Jack Grealish
2021 - Leon Bailey

Come on let’s hear the pedantic arguments for why there’s only one player in world football we should throw all our budget at.
Brennan Johnson leading the way at the moment.

We were linked with Gavin Bazunu for £15m. That would seem like very good business if Pickford moved on.
maxresdefault.jpg

Who will the hipsters anoint their only acceptable target signing for this summer following in the fine tradition of

2020 - Jack Grealish
2021 - Leon Bailey

Come on let’s hear the pedantic arguments for why there’s only one player in world football we should throw all our budget at.
Remember that Baz of ToffeeTV wanking over us signing him in the summer. Made up he went to Villa.

Fraser Forster going to Spurs so they won’t be after Pickford. Can’t imagine he’ll be off this summer anyway

Gallagher would be the dream.

Id be very upset if we sold Pickford and signed Pope.

Aside from the daftness of it, he doesnt exactly fit with Lampards "enjoy the ball" mantra.

I've had a think about it and i'd be after....

Max Aarons (Norwich)
Joao Pedro (Watford)
Hassane Kamara (Watford)
Nathan Collins (Burnley)
Joe Gelhardt (Leeds)
Raphinha (Leeds)
Kalvin Phillips (Leeds)

This is why...

Pickford
Patterson Mina Godfrey Mykolenko
Phillips
Iwobi Dele
Raphinha DCL Richarlison

Begovic
Aarons Collins Holgate Kamara
Davies

Doucoure *u23 player
Gordon Gelhardt Joao-Pedro

If Frankel decides on Dele being a starter next season we'll definitely need at least one defensive holding midfielder coming in as he doesn't press/have much pace.

If Leeds went down I would say Phillips would be the one to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.