Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to try and recoup some money before he turns gash again.

From the whole squad the only ones I would not want to sell would be

Pickford
Patterson
Branthwaite
Milyenko
Gordon

Literally everyone else I would be offloading whoever I could

Id be starting with
Ali
Gray
Davies
DCL
Allan

They all have the lowest book value and would fetch the largest profits for FFP
With Alli don’t you think he deserves more of a chance? We don’t know what goes on behind the scenes and to me it looks like he could have been bought for next season, is he the type you would buy for a relegation battle I think not, but he was obviously available on a deal that would suit us so I wondering that’s why we got him. We’ve seen one proper glimpse of him here, he came on for Gomes an massively helped to save our PL status. I want to see us use him next season.

We could end up with an actual, complete rebuild this summer. Certainly we need it now more than ever for a number of reasons.

Ive been very consistent about Gray since before he signed.

He changed my opinion enough to say that if were playing on the counter he'd be one to keep.

He needs space in front of him to run into...same as Darwin Nunes.

As for the part in bold, where did you get that info?

Alot of conjecture here...AKA nonsense.

He's a good player.

Ive said before, he'd be my first signing if I was Lampard...ideally on a permanent.

This simply isnt true. Unless the ones youre referring to are Ipswich fans.

Sadly not.
Mate you state nonsense on a bit of conjecture based on my opinion and observations!

Look back at your last 100 posts (not really posts I suppose just lists of players we will never buy and multi quotes of the comments that call out your constant bubble talking).

You are the king of made up nonsense, conjecture and really just talk utter bubbles!

Give your brain a rest, sit down and have a beer, it’s been a horrid season let’s put it to bed…….quietly!

Definitely wouldn't object to a veteran CB or DM along with some younger signings. It's a worry that if Delph goes and possibly Allan and Mina there's a bit of a lack of experience and leadership among them, especially if Coleman plays less next season.
Agreed, but not on Delph money.

Mate you state nonsense on a bit of conjecture based on my opinion and observations!

Look back at your last 100 posts (not really posts I suppose just lists of players we will never buy and multi quotes of the comments that call out your constant bubble talking).

You are the king of made up nonsense, conjecture and really just talk utter bubbles!

Give your brain a rest, sit down and have a beer, it’s been a horrid season let’s put it to bed…….quietly!

Why are you posting in this thread?

Put me on ignore and take your own advice.

Problem solved.

Some of my family spend alot of time around Norwich. Theyre friends with a couple of older ex pros who say different + theyve attended a fair few games with them. Ive only heard from them and seen him on the tv...levels above Byram who was a narrow escape for us!

In any case if what your mates say is true then hes be going on the cheap...which just benefits us...we could do with a RB to compete with Patterson.
I remember seeing him a few times for Norwich youth (may have been U18s) and thought he looked a standout performer at LB. But, tbh I’ve not been that impressed from his PL performances so far.

Coleman is totally done now but I imagine he’ll stay this year and retire next summer and go straight into a coaching role

With Alli don’t you think he deserves more of a chance? We don’t know what goes on behind the scenes and to me it looks like he could have been bought for next season, is he the type you would buy for a relegation battle I think not, but he was obviously available on a deal that would suit us so I wondering that’s why we got him. We’ve seen one proper glimpse of him here, he came on for Gomes an massively helped to save our PL status. I want to see us use him next season.
I'd keep Alli especially if Richy is off he could be our number ten. We would need another kind as well but if we get the midfield right Alli could be an asset

With regards to our financial position i think the club needs to let it be known that our record signing is no longer part of the club and the fee paid needs to be expunged from our financial reports, we can't control these aspects and its not the clubs fault and they should not be penalised.

I am trying to choose words wisely.

I want us to go for Billy Gilmor I reckon he could be good for us

With the advent of 5 subs next season clubs will be able to give far more game time to youngsters.

Add to that clubs like Chelsea will slowly but surely be looking to rely far more on academy players or decent players on a Bosman .

I would not be at all surprised the Chelsea players that FL seems to want ( Colwill, Broja, Gallagher and yes Gilmour) will be added to Chelsea’s squad next year.

It will interesting to see who FL can realistically bring in on loan but the flip will be just who from the players you wouldn’t want to loose (DCL & Richarlison and maybe Pickford) will be sold.

Wenger said some years ago that players are more likely that ever to run their contracts down and whilst you like most clubs have a few out of contract this season fast forward 12 months and that number for you is significant and needs to be addressed sooner rather than later . Once you allow players to get into their last contracted year you really do loose any real control.

Status
Not open for further replies.