Prefer to be relegated?

• Burnley

Votes: 136 54.2%
  • Leeds

Votes: 115 45.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Burnley down. Apart from the fact that they're a town of 6 fingered mutants; I look forward to Leeds dropping their interest in our finances, then Burnley being on their own when we go to court and their little tinpot club going out of business before a ruling is made.

I want Burnley down. Apart from the fact that they're a town of 6 fingered mutants; I look forward to Leeds dropping their interest in our finances, then Burnley being on their own when we go to court and their little tinpot club going out of business before a ruling is made.

No Mate Leeds and Burnley are going to stick together no matter who stays up to continue their action agin us.

Lived in Leeds for a couple of years and always got on with a load of their fans, so their grassing behaviour over the last couple of days feels personal so would be glad to see them drop ahead of Burnley.

Weirdly, lived in Newcastle for a couple of years too, and both teams now despise us, so maybe it’s me?

Head says Leeds are down but I actually think I'd prefer them to stay up over Burnley. Just never like us playing Burnley.

Pity they both can't go.
Looks like Leeds will,
got a mate who supports Leeds so if I had to pick would be them to stay up.
Plus it's a bit more exciting playing Leeds than Burnley.

Pity they both can't go.
Looks like Leeds will,
got a mate who supports Leeds so if I had to pick would be them to stay up.
Plus it's a bit more exciting playing Leeds than Burnley.
I said earlier in the thread that I’ve a mate who supports Leeds, that’s why I want them to go down
Guess that’s why I don’t have many friends

Had a feeling after our Brentford game that Leeds would beat Brentford, mainly due to the fact that if officials weren’t so corrupt we’d have been 2 up against them with 11 men and would have won the game comfortably. In that first 20 minutes Brentford we’re sh*te. Yes Leeds have injury and suspension problems but with the likes of raphinha, rodrygo, Harrison and Phillips Leeds will trouble Brentford. Also think that Newcastle are far better than Burnley and although a draw my be sufficient for Burnley they can’t rely on it and will need to play for the win against Newcastle, something they haven’t done in their last 2 games.
Burnley 1 Newcastle 2
Brentford 1 Leeds 3

Status
Not open for further replies.