Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d imagine Spurs are clever enough to put in a clause to the Alli deal regarding us selling him before 20 games or something.
Levy seems ‘quite switched on’ tbh…

We have no idea what terms the contract between Everton and Spurs for the "purchase" of Alli contains.

Given the business acumen of Levy I'd be astonished if they gave him away and were were allowed to sell for a profit.
There has been some stuff about that if we sell him this summer we owe them 25% of any fee.

Mate … if we keep signing defenders and go from teams that ship goals every week and get relagated .. we will end up getting relagated .

We need some 25/28 year old cb that aren’t scared of heading a football and can run like they’re not under water .

Get rid of the whole back line apart from milyenko.. they’re not good enough and don’t replace them with crap players from Norwich, Watford or Leeds etc
It's more attacking wise he is good, just has garbage to link up to

Before this season I did think he was crap but I've watched quite afew Norwich games and if we stick to this back 3 he would be good as a wingback

Villa somehow managing to pick up Kamara from Marseille with his contract expiring after he was looking nailed on for Atletico. We only ever had tentative links to him but he'd be ideal for us on a free (especially with FFP).

Desperately need a good holding midfielder in this window. Grillitsch could be another good option on a free.

Villa somehow managing to pick up Kamara from Marseille with his contract expiring after he was looking nailed on for Atletico. We only ever had tentative links to him but he'd be ideal for us on a free (especially with FFP).

Desperately need a good holding midfielder in this window. Grillitsch could be another good option on a free.

FFS.

Surprised hes not gone to Newcastle. He and Guimaraes would dominate.

I think we may be looking at England based players this summer.

Probably way off but i think we'll not want to take too much risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.