Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
reckon this game could get tasty near the end when spurs are 4-0 and Arsenal players start kicking out at dele

Don't care too much to be honest.. A lineup that Super Frank scribbled down on his napkin this morning while he sipped tea, eating a muffin and humming Spirit of the Blues. I'm just happy we have survived and after today the rebuild can officially begin.

Anyone else got a pre-season friendly level of not arsed about this game?
Hope it doesn't continue into next season. Most successful teams play every game with a hatred of losing and no game is a nea game.

Wish they would try. Like they did the bare minimum and kept us 17th. Now its back to type.

I'm moving on from this now. It would have been nice to see us try and go and play in a game that doesn't matter. We've decided a better course of action is to continue doing things that don't work. Yes it doesn't matter today but certainly worrying signs going into the summer these last four matches.

We go again in August. UTT.

Have a day off your boring sod.

They should be

This is a chance for them

If they want further opportunities then they should make it count
Come on mate. I doubt very much that you believe there’s a pathway to the first XI for any of these reserves, barring perhaps Branthwaite and as it is he’s already pretty well established as a backup.

Lampard doing what he’s done a few times already: not committing to one thing nor the other. If he wants to give players some rest, then play the likes of Dobbin and Welch. If there’s a worry that our reserves aren’t good enough then play the best XI you can to try to save some embarrassment.

Honestly see this game as more of a chance for returning players and squad players to get a run out. Priority is to come out unscathed with injuries and try some new things in line with training ground routines. Away fans sound boss

Status
Not open for further replies.