Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Be upset that we’ve chosen not to try, that’s fine, but why are you insinuating that today has got any indication of what’s going to happen next season?
It’s a meaningless game where we’ve not got nine of our starters playing.
Today’s meaningless, couldn’t care less. Going forward, I’m concerned about the obsession with plying a back 5, we never play well with it and looks to be how Lamps wants to set up. So for next season if we’re playing a back five, that’s not great.

Are you genuinely saying you’ve not seen anything good in Frank’s time with us?
Let me think on it...

Brentford cup game was good, the home Leeds match was impressive and I actually thought the Leicester home match that we didn't win was encouraging (maybe go and check how we lined up that time, it could be enlightening). But yeah aside from that it has been pretty gash tbh.

But the man in charge of them who gave them no shot from kickoff will still be here. I think being concerned about that is natural.

I'm not sure if you've ever visited L4, but if the guy who orchestrated Thursday night got fired there'd be a riot. Him and our fans have been the only ones keeping this show on the road the last 2 months.

Suck it up. Frank Lampard is the Everton manager. Most of us love him. You can cry arse all you want, it just makes you look like a knob.

Let me think on it...

Brentford cup game was good, the home Leeds match was impressive and I actually thought the Leicester home match that we didn't win was encouraging (maybe go and check how we lined up that time, it could be enlightening). But yeah aside from that it has been pretty gash tbh.
Beating the Champions of Europe isnt a plus in your eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.