Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eriksen will have offers from teams that can offer European football

Depends tbh - he's getting to the latter stages of his career and they'll still be **some** doubts clubs will have over his health after that cardiac arrest.

If he wants to stay in the Prem we have a good a chance as any as doubt the top 6 will be after him.

Depends tbh - he's getting to the latter stages of his career and they'll still be **some** doubts clubs will have over his health after that cardiac arrest.

If he wants to stay in the Prem we have a good a chance as any as doubt the top 6 will be after him.
I feel If he doesn't end up at spurs he'll re-sign for Brentford to reciprocate for the belief and opportunity that was offered by Brentford. He seems to have a repoire with thomas frank. Also with Everton's history regarding health issues I dont think he'd survive a stint here.

I feel If he doesn't end up at spurs he'll re-sign for Brentford to reciprocate for the belief and opportunity that was offered by Brentford. He seems to have a repoire with thomas frank. Also with Everton's history regarding health issues I dont think he'd survive a stint here.

That did cross my mind tbh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.