Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following Watford's relegation to the Championship, Ismaïla Sarr has a good chance of leaving the Hornets at the next Mercato . Indeed, the 24-year-old Senegalese international winger who arrived in 2019 for 30 million euros from Stade Rennais, will not be retained by his club in the event of an interesting offer.

And that's good, several Premier League teams are interested in Ismaïla Sarr. These include Newcastle, Everton and especially Crystal Palace. Indeed, Patrick Vieira greatly appreciates the profile of the former Rennes player.

Under contract until 2024 at Watford, Ismaïla Sarr is estimated at 27 million euros by the specialized site Transfermarkt. It should nevertheless not be sold for less than €35m. According to our information, a German club whose name has not been communicated to us is also interested in the Senegalese international.

Unlikely.

They aren't, we need to focus on players who want to play but have roadblocks in front of them at their current clubs, or players who want to take the step up to this league (championship, foreign leagues) otherwise the only factor we can use is paying big wages which has exasperated the current financial problems

Yes I think that the profiling needs to be better from the club. To me we should have a list of targets who have 1 year or under left on a deal now. So essentially bosman's or those with 1 year left. It's a far more cost effective way of doing things. Yes we have owners cash, but how can we maximise it.

Following Watford's relegation to the Championship, Ismaïla Sarr has a good chance of leaving the Hornets at the next Mercato . Indeed, the 24-year-old Senegalese international winger who arrived in 2019 for 30 million euros from Stade Rennais, will not be retained by his club in the event of an interesting offer.

And that's good, several Premier League teams are interested in Ismaïla Sarr. These include Newcastle, Everton and especially Crystal Palace. Indeed, Patrick Vieira greatly appreciates the profile of the former Rennes player.

Under contract until 2024 at Watford, Ismaïla Sarr is estimated at 27 million euros by the specialized site Transfermarkt. It should nevertheless not be sold for less than €35m. According to our information, a German club whose name has not been communicated to us is also interested in the Senegalese international.

Unlikely.

Like the player, hate the price

Unlikely.

2 years on a deal. If Richarlison goes, and if we could get him at a reduced fee due to Watfords situation, it would be worth a look for me. If he was available at under 20m I'd be interested.

Unlikely.

Would much rather a left-footer out wide. Already have Gray and Gordon, is Sarr better than them? Probably but not £30m better than them IMO.

If FFN on twitter is correct (and he normally is) the list of signings give us hope and belief for next season. Young, fit, non injury prone players, that's good enough for me.

I know Connor Coady is mentioned, people will have their own view, but I have been looking at his stats, he rarely misses games, he doesn't get injured, he doesn't get sent off. He is a defender who is a leader. I would take him and Tarkowski right now in place of Mina and Keane. Mina never plays and Keane is no kind of leader. Both these players, for very small amounts of money would straight away improve our defence.
Who in the blue hell is FFN?

Fantasy Football Nonce?

Status
Not open for further replies.