Salty Kopite Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'net spend' argument is ridiculous and utterly debunked by the fact Liverpool's net spend is more than city's this season, and that includes 100mil on Grealish
I heard one talksport guest saying Liverpool find 'diamonds in the rough' and polish them which is infinitely more admirable than city buying ready made players.
Because we all know that Van Dijk, Allison, Fabinho, Thiago, Diaz, Salah, Mane, Jota, Firmino, Keita couldn't kick a ball before Liverpool collected enough tokens and vouchers to squeeze them through the door in a amazing display of frugality.
Their team is expensive, and somehow plenty people are still spouting this nonsense

That's because they have the National media in their pockets, in half those cases they are the National media.

Salty conversations with Kopites....
Screenshot_20220523-194824_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20220523-194836_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20220523-194844_WhatsApp.jpg

do the clowns in the media exist purely as a wind up to get listeners phoning in? i just saw a clip of Ally Mcoist saying it was shocking what happened to Billy Sharp and Patrick Viera......for real !!!!. how can you draw a parallel between those two incidents? he is either 1.reading from a script 2. taking the piss or 3. a complete ball bag. probably all 3. also jamie O`Hara then piped round with how he felt really safe at Anfield because the fans outside are so nice. Bless!
Absolute bellend McCoist. Up the Kopites’ hoops.

that baldy fella on talkshite radio has to really try extra hard when he chats about Everton. he has to halt himself in mid-bullshit if he goes off script and forgets the agenda against EFC. `Viera will face no charges for kicking an Everton fan, did he kick out? i suppose he did`. sad for him but he probably gets paid well

I would like to know where our head of media dave prenno prentice is. So far Everton,Evertonians and Goodison Park have been headliners on bbc news,newsnight,itv news and sky news all to do with pitch invasions. They show footage of the notts forest loon who butted the sheff utd fella. They show what went on at port vale and man city all with spirit of the blues playing in the background. The captions are always of Goodison Even when southgate was talking about it they show Goodison again. If you watched those reports and dont know footy and all you can hear is Everton being shouted over the pictures you would think we were responsible for all of it. Kopite media doing what they do taking any and every chance to tarnish Everton. It needs to be stood up to coz its bad for the image of the club and its supporters.

I would like to know where our head of media dave prenno prentice is. So far Everton,Evertonians and Goodison Park have been headliners on bbc news,newsnight,itv news and sky news all to do with pitch invasions. They show footage of the notts forest loon who butted the sheff utd fella. They show what went on at port vale and man city all with spirit of the blues playing in the background. The captions are always of Goodison Even when southgate was talking about it they show Goodison again. If you watched those reports and dont know footy and all you can hear is Everton being shouted over the pictures you would think we were responsible for all of it. Kopite media doing what they do taking any and every chance to tarnish Everton. It needs to be stood up to coz its bad for the image of the club and its supporters.
Check up Blue Bill's arse

His only job is to provide PR cover for Bill and his board cronies

that baldy fella on talkshite radio has to really try extra hard when he chats about Everton. he has to halt himself in mid-bullshit if he goes off script and forgets the agenda against EFC. `Viera will face no charges for kicking an Everton fan, did he kick out? i suppose he did`. sad for him but he probably gets paid well
Was he trying to kick out racism ?

One can't but help wonder if any of Sky/BT/BBC or any of the mainstream printed media have reported negatively on the quite remarkably crass coincidence of dates that the RS chosen for their 'parade' to celebrate their season... while over in Italy on the same day, 39 Italian families will be grieving for their losses at Heysel.

Status
Not open for further replies.