Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton fans in a nut shell:

Suggest good player: "deluded u lad never coming ere in a million years"

Suggest average player: "da fuq lad u want uz relegated or some ting?"

Never change bloos lol
Suggest good player from so called ‘lesser team’ See average player quote.

I dont think any of that would happen, but if Eriksen is back on a free and there isn't bigger fish around him - I would absolutely be trying to get him.

The thing we lack, massively, is creativity in ANY sense. if someone like Eriksen is available on a free, we need to be all over it.
He pretty much had to take a pay cut for a few months to prove to the world he was fit enough to play and still had the magic. Now he’s done that, the salary he’ll be after will be astronomical.

Plus, if we’re playing 3 at the back and signing slugs like Tarkowski, we could have peak Iniesta and it wouldn’t matter when his starting position is on the edge of his own D.

Everton fans in a nut shell:

Suggest good player: "deluded u lad never coming ere in a million years"

Suggest average player: "da fuq lad u want uz relegated or some ting?"

Never change bloos lol
Maybe try suggesting good players who aren’t going to cost massive fees and/or wages, and who might actually have something to prove and therefore a reason to put some effort into playing for us.

Bissouma and Eriksen will want the kind of wages that have got us in this mess in the first place (and will make them hard to shift when they inevitably CBA and end up being crap) and Bissouma will cost a wedge.

Tarkowski is a slug who can’t pass.

Johnson is the kind of player we should defo be looking at, though his profile has already been raised enough that he won’t be cheap.

I am hoping for pre-season with some of our key academy players who get promoted especially with the new FIVE sub rule (fücking stupid).

From our current under 23 and academy:
Branthwaite - CB
Onyango - DM
Simms - ST
Price - CM
Mills - RW
Broadhead - ST
Warrington - CM
Dobbin - LW

Who makes the cut? Who will be a stand out?

Maybe try suggesting good players who aren’t going to cost massive fees and/or wages, and who might actually have something to prove and therefore a reason to put some effort into playing for us.

Bissouma and Eriksen will want the kind of wages that have got us in this mess in the first place (and will make them hard to shift when they inevitably CBA and end up being crap) and Bissouma will cost a wedge.

Tarkowski is a slug who can’t pass.

Johnson is the kind of player we should defo be looking at, though his profile has already been raised enough that he won’t be cheap.

I mean, that's not even in the realms of correct

Status
Not open for further replies.