Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keane and not Mina? That, to me, is an odd one. Yes, Mina is the better player, but he is completely unreliable from a health standpoint. Put a strong partner back there with him and Keane is at least serviceable and available. He would be fine as a 3rd CB (or 4th if we play a back 3).

Mina just teases you with what might be for 40 or 50 minutes and then goes back to the physio room until the next international break.

So Lampard, a manager you hate, is getting the best out of a player you love, Iwobi, but you still want rid of him?
I don't think Lampard is the only manager who can make Iwobi useful. It isn't actually that hard as much as everyone wants to act like it is a miracle.

Doesn't mean we'll get any lol can't see us getting any offers for Rondon or Townsend (due to the injury).

Allan/Gomes may get offers from abroad. Keane/Davies have a fair chance at having some domestic inquirer just for their homegrown status alone. Keane is fine in a low block
I think the best we can hope for is Gomes going out on loan and getting his wages off the books. I don't know who will spend actual money on him.
Keane and Davies may be attractive options to newly promoted sides. Allan will go back to Italy I imagine and Gbamin??? no idea. How has his loan gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.