Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've upped his wages by 30k in a day.

'Hi James what are you looking for salary wise?"
"90k a week"
"Sorry James we can only do 120k a week"

EV-ER-TON
I know we would have to pay more due to him being a free agent, but he’s 29 ok but nothing special and if we get him that’s going to be a decent length deal, we still seem to be going down the same road with our signings.

Reactions: JLW
I know we would have to pay more due to him being a free agent, but he’s 29 ok but nothing special and if we get him that’s going to be a decent length deal, we still seem to be going down the same road with our signings.
Sadly until there are changes at board level then i don't see this changing

It all depends if he's actually a good player or not. I think it's unlikely as he probably would have moved on from Burnley before now if that were the case, but it's possible. Hopefully our crack transfer team know what they're doing.

At least if he’s playing for us , he won’t be knobbling any of our players. Especially Richarlson . But there again there is the training.
Apologies if this has been already mentioned. The guy can defend. Can’t play football. But he can defend. And defending is an art in its own. An art that we are not that good at. So get this grock onboard. Pair him with Godfrey. And with Patterson and Mykolenko as our full backs. We then have the improved imo Holgate to come in if Lampard fancies a 3 at the back. Keane and Branthwaite on the bench. And can we really depend on Mina?

So imo Tarwokski would strengthen our defence. Make us hard to beat. Isn’t that what we all now want. A hard to beat Everton. And of course better players in midfield and up top. To win us a few matches. But first let’s be hard to beat.
Ps……..our would Tarwokski turn our to be like Ashley Williams as soon as he becomes an Everton player? Who knows. But I’d still take a punt on him.
Up the Toffees…..

At least if he’s playing for us , he won’t be knobbling any of our players. Especially Richarlson . But there again there is the training.
Apologies if this has been already mentioned. The guy can defend. Can’t play football. But he can defend. And defending is an art in its own. An art that we are not that good at. So get this grock onboard. Pair him with Godfrey. And with Patterson and Mykolenko as our full backs. We then have the improved imo Holgate to come in if Lampard fancies a 3 at the back. Keane and Branthwaite on the bench. And can we really depend on Mina?

So imo Tarwokski would strengthen our defence. Make us hard to beat. Isn’t that what we all now want. A hard to beat Everton. And of course better players in midfield and up top. To win us a few matches. But first let’s be hard to beat.
Ps……..our would Tarwokski turn our to be like Ashley Williams as soon as he becomes an Everton player? Who knows. But I’d still take a punt on him.
Up the Toffees…..

Thing is we're assuming he doesn't know how to play because since he went there they don't want him too, he may not actually be bad on the ball if he's not under instructions to hoof it out every time

Status
Not open for further replies.