Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really - if you believe that fella on ze twitter our losses over the 3 years prior to this one (which I assume will be a profit based on selling Digne and moving on James/Benards wages) was £85 million with the PL rule limit being £105 million.

Assuming we posted a small profit this year on top of potential sales of Kean and Gbamin this summer they'll be **some** room to maneuve.

Ultimately it's commercial revenue - player expenses + allowable equity, and EFC was helped out quite a bit by covid allowances. I'm sure the request to the PL on difficulty with player transfers has been related to unmentionable circumstances, since that's sure a huge weight on amortized cost + wages, but in the end there isn't any bright light ahead unless it involves sales. Not to be Esky, but the club is in a bad spot and has lost its shirt sponsor and officially unrelated entity secondary sponsor.

Didn't realize there's a limit on overseas loans
4 loans per season, total.
2 per window.

They are:
- Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
- Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
- A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club.

Respectfully mate don't talk to me like this when you staked it all on Bernard. Maybe we can bring him back from Bahrain or wherever he is now so we can get that sweet sweet pass completion. Maybe win the best first touch trophy too.

Edit: I've had a look and Bernard can't even stand out in the UAE. Easily the worst player Evertonians swore was awesome and we've got some real doozies on that list.
We've been here before, Iggy. I wasn't that bothered about Bernard, I just didn't loathe him like you did. You've unsuccessfully tried to vault me on this and Lookman before (according to you I luuuuurve Bernie and despise Lookman, when in reality I thought they were both fine - very occasionally I would get excited or frustrated and you extrapolated that in your own mind). Nobody goes quite as big as you on anybody, you've posted literally hundreds of times about Iwobi, almost universally positively (you compared him with KDB today, ffs) and once you hate someone (which is most Everton players and managers) you stalk their threads criticising anybody who says anything even moderately positive about them. After all of that, you get a titty lip any time anyone calls you out on your arrogant, condescending and, often, bizarre behaviour on here. Maybe move out of your mum's basement in Pensacola, you might meet a nice girl, you never know?

I THINK, THINK, we are only allowed 4 loans per season, 2 domestic limit.

They are:
- Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
- Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
- A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club.

We need to use the domestic ones well for sure not like last season.

We've been here before, Iggy. I wasn't that bothered about Bernard, I just didn't loathe him like you did. You've unsuccessfully tried to vault me on this and Lookman before (according to you I luuuuurve Bernie and despise Lookman, when in reality I thought they were both fine - very occasionally I would get excited or frustrated and you extrapolated that in your own mind). Nobody goes quite as big as you on anybody, you've posted literally hundreds of times about Iwobi, almost universally positively (you compared him with KDB today, ffs) and once you hate someone (which is most Everton players and managers) you stalk their threads criticising anybody who says anything even moderately positive about them. After all of that, you get a titty lip any time anyone calls you out on your arrogant, condescending and, often, bizarre behaviour on here. Maybe move out of your mum's basement in Pensacola, you might meet a nice girl, you never know?
This is why I keep you on ignore.

I’m not sure we should sell Richy or DCL.
Those with Dele/Iwobi central and the wide players, that’s not a bad forward line.
Full backs we aren’t too bad.
We need to use any money/wages gained on CM and CB.
So 8 out, 4 in.

Were within FFP and profit + sustainability rules.

Additionally theres circa £500k a week in wages off the books in out of contract players and loans.

Its illogical to think we need to sell players.

I thought people were just wumming about that lol
I think you are forgetting that we got a special 1 off payment from Usmanov for stadium naming rights, we have also just lost USM sponsorship, the majority of that money wont be made up from other places.

We very much need to sell if we wish to buy.

@MikeH72

Additionally theres circa £500k a week in wages off the books in out of contract players and loans.

You do realise all the players we sign we do have to actually pay a wage as well don’t you?

We lose £100m every single year, we need to stop doing that. It’s delusional to think we can just carry on pissing money down the drain without eventually incurring punishments.

We need to sell players Zat because most of our squad has shown to be not very good.

You do realise all the players we sign we do have to actually pay a wage as well don’t you?

We lose £100m every single year, we need to stop doing that. It’s delusional to think we can just carry on pissing money down the drain without eventually incurring punishments.
Dont you know that when you sell somebody for a loss of 20million pounds it frees money up that you can then use to buy 3x50million pound players, its basic math Mike. Also your record signing that you paid 45million to buy, when his contract expires it then gives you 190million which you can then use to bid for Mbappe.

Get with the program.

I’m not sure we should sell Richy or DCL.
Those with Dele/Iwobi central and the wide players, that’s not a bad forward line.

Full backs we aren’t too bad.
We need to use any money/wages gained on CM and CB.
So 8 out, 4 in.
Its not really a good forward line though, I mean we don't create anything and don't score enough. Its got to improve somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.