Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are continuing with Villa though, right?

No idea, they were warning shareholders a few weeks ago that that may never make a profit. I imagine football club sponsorship is not something their shareholders would regard as a value add.

Edit: That article states they spent £65m on marketing, advertising and sponsorships last year. Set that against declining sales and you can see why they'd be seeking to get it under control.

No idea, they were warning shareholders a few weeks ago that that may never make a profit. I imagine football club sponsorship is not something their shareholders would regard as a value add.

Edit: That article states they spent £65m on marketing, advertising and sponsorships last year. Set that against declining sales and you can see why they'd be seeking to get it under control.

There is simply far too many of those buy your car type companies about now, I'm not surprised they are not making money.

This has probably been explained elsewhere but I see that ENIC (the owners), have put 150m into Spurs for them to spend on transfers. Why can't the Most (if he wanted too), do this as well?
He has not worked out how to get the notes through the slot on the piggy's back.

Either way, RIP the Cazoo Derby. One of football's great fixtures.

He'd be our best CB for sure but that's such a massive contract and we are strapped for money at the moment
We are getting 4 high earners off the wage bill this summer, so if he really does get 90k a week, it could be that overall we still reduce our wage bill depending on the rest of our ins and outs. I guess we won't know for sure till the end of the window

Villa continuing on from last year mimicking our ludicrous Moshiri early years spending on bang average players. 120k a week on Tarkowski may mean the game has finally gone

Status
Not open for further replies.