New Everton Stadium Discussion

Oh man, can you imagine the drama he'd eke out of that?

Moshiri and Bill and their three kids in a caravan.
All joking aside the club would have done well to get Kevin and his Grand Designs team involved right from the initial meetings.

EFC: Hi Kevin, so yeah..... We have finally decided to move on. We're building a football stadium on a derelict brownfield site.

Kevin: Not a bad idea! Cheap land, regeneration. Very good.

EFC: Yeah, it's over a dock still full of water. Oh, and it's on a World Heretige Site.

9d568dc7-f3eb-41d5-a591-cc5c5a2f2917.jpg

Kevin: OK...... And how much experience have you got with this kind of project?

EFC: Not much, we've messed around previously with plans but nothing really got off the ground.

Kevin: Why was that?

EFC: Truthfully, money.... Or lack thereof.

Kevin: So what's your budget this time?

EFC: We're hoping it's in the region of 500m pounds.

Kevin: OK, quite a sum when in the past you had no money.

E7X2lcgWEAQIyRi.jpg

EFC: Honestly? All of it. We're relying on the goodwill of our owner to self fund it. He had hoped to pay it off with a perfectly above board naming rights deal but Putin stopped that.

Kevin: Well, I think your very brave. See you in two years.

2yxualdbg5381.jpg

that white building thats been thrown up close by is for the increased number of workers isnt it? Always thought when I watch these their never seems to be many people there, should speed up a lot now

Im gonna be honest, I havent watched hardly any of it.

And sorry, my post might make it sound like I was showing off, that wasnt my intention.

You’re missing it lad. This is a piece of Everton history and future going up bit by bit. It was great just watching the sand being pumped in and spread out, but now you can see real progress with each video. If we had a plan for building the team as good as the plan for the stadium we’d be in a very good place……

Quoting this from 2016 after finding it on Google;

Maybe a really random point but i drive down the dock road of an evening and if im thinking of the right dock its quite close to the huge United Utilities plant (Sandon/Wellington dock) and it smells awful, especially in the summer.

I wouldnt want us to spend millions on a state of the art new ground only for the fans to spend the better part of 2-3 hours smelling sewage.

Have the club made ref to any effort/the smell of sewage?