2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 7 yes...perhaps...but if its to leave Everton then has to be for a champions league team. Newcastle might get there one day, but not in the near future. So wouldn't make sense for richy to go there except for maybe the wages.
They can be afford him, but he will probably go to a team in European football, or possibly United.

Bayern, Athletico, AC Milan or Man Utd. I don't see him going to Newcastle either.

Like others have said, with Mbappe staying at PSG, I don't think they will be looking at him.

still not a fan of his technique but cannot fault his effort and desire and he clearly loves the club. I've gone 180 from wanting him sold to hoping he sticks around

Will be gutted to see him go if he does. Would love to have seen him play with an actually decent team around him, same for DCL. Imagine having team mates putting regular passes through to them every match. He wouldn't then be running around chasing the ball for the majority of the game and knackering himself out.

Will be gutted to see him go if he does. Would love to have seen him play with an actually decent team around him, same for DCL. Imagine having team mates putting regular passes through to them every match. He wouldn't then be running around chasing the ball for the majority of the game and knackering himself out.
Yeah it will be sad to see him go but he’d be justified in leaving. He’s been let down by the board in terms of developing the team and nobody could blame him for looking for European football and a chance to win silverware. Just hope he goes abroad and we get a good fee for him. Given our finances we’ll most likely have to sell at least one of our better players and I can see bids coming in for him and potentially DCL. Pickford I’m less sure on as there are not many options in the PL for him to go and be first choice at a top club.

Most of us can see how good he is, and how hard he works his nutts off.

You are mad if you dont think big Euro clubs wont be looking at him.
They will be for certain, and for big money, its a shame but I think we are going to have no choice, he is going to be another What could of been.
Unlike Lukaku Rich actually buys into us, wants to be here, but the circumstances he is playing under are all wrong.

I'm hoping Lampard is on the case and doing everything in his power to keep Richie for next season. A massive push to get massive wage bandits out of the club will be under way. Any other manager in recent years then yes, Richies gone. This time however I think it's not as clear cut as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.