Lampards fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
£30k. That what's, half a weeks wages. I'm sure he will be fine. He knew what he was saying when he said it, and knew the consequences.

Whilst we're at it, i need my bail paying for a double homicide if anyone wants to split their donation?
Depends who you killed, if it’s two Rednoses then you obviously will be pleading self defence and you’ll away from the trial with your head held high and not a stain on your charactor, can’t help you with your bail I’m up myself soon.

In all seriousness the fine seems extortionate, I always thought the fine for 'bringing the game into disrepute' (not that Lampard did anything of the sort) was like 8-10 grand.

If I was a manger I'd be absolutely broke on my arse if you get fined 30gs every time you infer that Liverpool are massive bunch of cheating scruffs and that Klopp stinks of piss.

Shocked no-one's organised a candle lit march and prayer vigil yet.

Call yourselves Evertonians!

You do realise there’s a cost of living crisis right? I think people have better things to lash cash at than a multi millionaire’s fine

The club will probably pay it anyway.
I got a parking fine the other week, I'm a true blue and have been for years longer than Frank and will be after he's gone. Any chance.....
Nah, didn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.