2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously I cannot get Enthusiastic about this lad, just can’t see it. Suppose we’ll find out as the consensus over the last half dozen games would appear in support of him in the squad. I’m yet to be convinced, for Evertons sake i hope I’m totally wrong.

When you go from offering nothing to putting in effort some get hoodwinked with it all.
We're so bad that even average stands out. His delivery and final ball are still that. And he wouldnt get in most top half sides in this league.
He isnt the only one at the club that fits that description. But he's the one thats gone from absolute sh!tness to acceptable effort. Thats why he's suddenly became Evertons lionel messi.

0.77 per 90 mins
2,264 mins this season = ~25 games
= 19 open play clear cut chances in a season

I don't remember a single one of them.

I can remember his pjar assist for Mykolenko. He’s actually alright as a CM. Not a 10, and I really don’t want to see him in some ridiculous wing back role. But he’s actually not bad at CM. He has at least some degree of creativity about him, which none of our other CM’s do.

The way things are money-wise, he's probably going to start next season in the team, so we may as well give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to whether or not he'll maintain his recent levels of motivation.

Wing-back probably asks less of him, but he could really turn his career around if he dedicated himself to doing the dirty work in midfield.

What does that even mean?
1654809329776.png

might be a reference to this stain on the Everton tapas table of management.

Status
Not open for further replies.