PL Fixtures announcement 2022/23 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 points from Man Utd/Chelsea/Arsenal last season

4 points from Brentford/Watford/Norwich last season.

For perspective when there is a mass panic tomorrow.
If Goodison can be the same atmosphere as the last 6-7 games next season we won’t lose many points at home.

11 points from Man Utd/Chelsea/Arsenal last season

4 points from Brentford/Watford/Norwich last season.

For perspective when there is a mass panic tomorrow.

They'll find a way to moan....just like we're apparently always 'away' first game (when we away probably 50% of the time). In fact, i recall us being at home first game of the season a lot more down the years i've been going, than away, if anything.

From a purely selfish point of view I don't want a home game on the weekend of the 10th September as I'm going to a rave on that day and no doubt will be on a comedown the day after having had no sleep so no home game that Saturday or Sunday please and don't want a new years day home game either as there's nothing worse than going to the game nursing a massive hangover and the atmosphere is absolutely garbage everytime we have a fixture on that day.

When we play the rest of our games I'm not bothered and care even less what games Liverpool have got outside when the two derbys are played.

From a purely selfish point of view I don't want a home game on the weekend of the 10th September as I'm going to a rave on that day and no doubt will be on a comedown the day after having had no sleep so no home game that Saturday or Sunday please and don't want a new years day home game either as there's nothing worse than going to the game nursing a massive hangover and the atmosphere is absolutely garbage everytime we have a fixture on that day.

When we play the rest of our games I'm not bothered and care even less what games Liverpool have got outside when the two derbys are played.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.