Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
maccas updated consortium

@matty1878 @Marius57 and @Bohemian Toffee now mate @bring back the catt @MrGrumpy @wm02 @Dixieslaces @dublinbluenose @hktoffee @DanB90

Includes

£50 overdraft
£5.20 (wants 500 shares)
PC World gift card
Ps2 (no controllers)
600 pesos
Sodexo meal card
2000 Czech crowns
1 pen
A lot of bog roll
Car tax discs
Wetherspoons Voucher (amount unknown)
Phillip Green shady character
£10 Argos gift voucher (expired)
£17 Sports direct Gift voucher
Exclusion order
Blood Brothers tickets (amount unknown)
£20 Woolworths Voucher

I have a bucket hat I can add (used once)

Complete failure is a tad harsh, yes horrendous mistakes made, and they all seemed to come one after the other. But think back 6 years when we got Walsh and Koeman and had loads of money to spend on the market them two are the main reason we are in this mess. Men with football knowledge that should have known better.

He has delivered on the stadium

Not yet he hasn’t. Until the first ball is kicked in front of an actual crowd, that stadium could end up being a derelict debacle that would be a physical monument to the fall of Everton FC over the last 30+ years.

Not yet he hasn’t. Until the first ball is kicked in front of an actual crowd, that stadium could end up being a derelict debacle that would be a physical monument to the fall of Everton FC over the last 30+ years.
True but he’s got us a lot closer than before. Thinks back Tesco and stadium, glad it never worked out.

maccas updated consortium

@matty1878 @Marius57 and @Bohemian Toffee now mate @bring back the catt @MrGrumpy @wm02 @Dixieslaces

Includes

£50 overdraft
£5.20 (wants 500 shares)
PC World gift card
Ps2 (no controllers)
600 pesos
Sodexo meal card
2000 Czech crowns
1 pen
A lot of bog roll
Car tax discs
Wetherspoons Voucher (amount unknown)
Phillip Green shady character
£10 Argos gift voucher (expired)
£17 Sports direct Gift voucher
I got a free 20 quid on that chase app thing and a pack of chocolate buttons. there in the fridge so they will be extra fresh also.

Opened my eyes to things abit. What we actually need is someone that can run the club properly. Doesn't matter if he can put in x amount from his pocket. We need someone that can make the club be self suffient.

ARE YOU READY?!

Maciek Kaminski / M.G. Kaminski / Matthew Kaminski / Matthew G Kaminski / Matthew Gregory Kaminski / Mikhail G. Kaminski (yes that's a new name) is ...

currently under investigation by the United States Internal Revenue Service

lol lol lol

It reminds of a takeover of Polish club Wisla Krakow. Our own version of John Spano, nearly bought a club with 5p in their pockets.

everton-carlo-ancelotti.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.