PL Fixtures announcement 2022/23 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Historically we've been at home far more often...but our record of wins before xmas is far better than after xmas. In fact, the last time I remember us winning a Goodison derby played 2nd was in the 1980s. I've heard about requests but don't know how true.
march 1988 it seems like, a game live on ITV with the winner scored by Wayne Clarke

Longer highlights that game

wont be hilarous if we need the points ourselves dave.
I don't think there should ever be an occasion when we don't need points.
Go into every game looking to win [understandly a cliche] and see what comes of it. Everyone else can take care of there own business, if Liverpool win the league it's on merit and nothing to do with us.

Granted both comments from -lesser so- yourself and Dave may be facetious, but in all honestly I don't understand the obsession with other clubs who have 0 bearing on us.

Deal with our fixtures, let the rest deal with there own

Just noticed Sky have picked their live games already for the first weekend. Great first game for us to keep the momentum from last season.
Yeah they have done it the last few years, If they can do the 1st weekends games for TV, why not do the 1st few months then release the fixtures, before they mess around with them for TV and everyone moans about them been moved - (Arsenal seem to play 1st on the Friday a lot the 1st W/E)

Pleasantly surprised by them this year.

Good to be starting and finishing at home as well as home for Boxing Day and New Year’s Day. A very welcome change.
Ditto, can't really complain about it this year. More concerned about having a team that can start winning games on a regular basis.

we need the arabs!
Joining in with the charade is not the right solution though. So long as there is bast amounts of money from tv marketing, ffp exists and wealthy people see football as a means of acquiring yet more wealth, the results will always reflect that wealth.

We need to get our sport back - where wealth comes from supporters turning up at the turnstile and players paid with capped wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.