Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can people stop mentioning Brennan Johnson please?
With Forest making some decent moves hes either a)staying or b) will go to a scab 6 team (which is unlikely as these teams have the £ to wait for him to prove himsrlf in the PL)
Think it was out of him and the lad at hull but honestly i still have no idea what the club looking for this window

Can people stop mentioning Brennan Johnson please?
With Forest making some decent moves hes either a)staying or b) will go to a scab 6 team (which is unlikely as these teams have the £ to wait for him to prove himsrlf in the PL)
Ok, Brennan Johnson shall never sully my keyboard. Brennan Johnson isn't even a great name, so I can't fathom why Brennan Johnson gets mentioned. Deffo never gonna say Brennan Johnson ever again, and if anyone does mention Brennan Johnson, I'll be most displeased. Have a good Brenna..... er, morning.

*whispers*

He was better than Richarlison last season.

Now that doesn't mean I think he is better. But to say he's total crap is off. Personally I'd swerve because he's not good enough to ignore that he's a bit of a tit and 20m is just far too much. But if we did do it I'd wager it won't be the worst signing in our history.

They will want more then 20 million. Prob cos about 30 million

I’m surprised by people dismissing Dennis, he’s very fast, good on the ball and he scored 10 and assisted 6 in a horrific team in the premier league last season. I had him in my head as watfords best player because I worked with a season ticket holder last year and then watching that YouTube montage shows he’s comfortable coming in off the right too, and RW is somewhere we’re in need.

Status
Not open for further replies.