New Everton Stadium Discussion

Oh Jesus what’s happened now?? I’ve not been on for a few hours, log back on and suddenly there are doom mongers saying we are getting the Kirkby stadium on the docks. What is going on? As far as I can see, nothing has changed.
Drive past all the time it's flying up ,happy days nothing gonna stop this tell ya. I'm a bricklayer might put my name down to get on there

Where's everyone wanting to sit?
I fancy upper or lower east in the south corner View attachment 170332
For continuity, I say upper West but I'm tempted to flip to upper East for the sake of saving 150m walk lol

Hopefully they'll have a a couple of open days for ST holders or a series of friendlies (even if it's just the ladies/U23 team) before we have to commit to a choice. No reason why they can't it's scheduled to finish in around 19 months from mow, a full half season and summer break before we move in.

Last edited:
I agree looks massive plot of land, then the club released a video with an outline of the pitch, makes me wonder why they can't make it 60k
They could have, easily.

They had a cost concern, the more seats added to the build ramps up the price exponentially once you get past a 'sweet spot.'

They were also worried about upsetting UNESCO so didn't want it massive. Utterly ridiculous. Nothing blots the heritage of the waterfront like those things on Mann Island.

Just seen this over on Twitter and it sort of shows were all the accessible seating is (yellow segments) for the fair few asking about it

20220618_070838.jpg

It'll be like any construction project. As soon as the contractor gets involved they'll dumb down the design the best they can to make as much money as they can.

Not sure on that, it's the club that's dumbed down the design that Meis had. Being overly cautious (Elstone) and trying to keep the Bill down.

So far though eveything on the ground at BMD that's being contructed does look amazing.

For continuity, I say upper West but I'm tempted to flip to upper East for the sake of saving 150m walk lol

Hopefully they'll have a a couple of open days for ST holders or a series of friendlies (even if it's just the ladies/U23 team) before we have to commit to a choice. No reason why they can't it's scheduled to finish in around 19 months from mow, a full half season and summer break before we move in.

Didn't Spurs move in during the season?