Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1655645789638.jpg

You can win the league without hardman or ball winning midfielder lol

Except Gallagher doesn’t get double figures and I actually can’t think of a box to box midfielder that does get those numbers. Are you expecting us to be bringing in a Yaya Toure or a prime Frank Lampard? What a bizarre bar to set.
Exactly Frank was a rare breed of Midfielder and people think we can easily replicate that type of one of a kind exceptional player.

Except Gallagher doesn’t get double figures and I actually can’t think of a box to box midfielder that does get those numbers. Are you expecting us to be bringing in a Yaya Toure or a prime Frank Lampard? What a bizarre bar to set.
KdB would count. So that kind of says it all

Really don't get the clamour for Zinchenko. We need a box to box midfielder who will get double figures (in the mould of Gallagher) and we need a ball retaining destroyer (in the mould of Gana). Zinchenko is neither of these. He's also never played midfield in the Premier League and there's people who want to pay £30million for him? Only thing he has going for him is his winning mentality, but Delph had that?
Neither do I. He's crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.