Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

You think we can afford Zinchenko at £30m? I know it’s Father’s Day but you didn’t have to start on the whiskey at 9am.
Im really confused why you find my claim of 250 scouts funny?

Walsh - described as ‘the most influential person in the Premier League’ by Sir Alex Ferguson last season - joined from Leicester in July 2016. Everton already had the biggest scouting department in the country, according to their head of academy recruitment Martin Waldron, with 235 scouts covering the North West and another 90 operating nationally.

So thats 325 scouts in England alone.

I get it, we have no money, but let me let you into a little secret, we are allowed to sell players which gives us a budget.
I wouldn’t want McNeil for 1.5mil

But apparently you’re not allowed to be a glass half full Everton fan in here, you have to follow all the negative fans. The ones that think we have conned the premier league, we’re getting a points deduction. The ground won’t get built and we have to sell 200mil worth of players and just get loans & free’s for the next 5yrs.

Zinchenko would cost similar to tosun on our yearly accounts and a lot less than gylfi

I wouldn’t want McNeil for 1.5mil

But apparently you’re not allowed to be a glass half full Everton fan in here, you have to follow all the negative fans. The ones that think we have conned the premier league, we’re getting a points deduction. The ground won’t get built and we have to sell 200mil worth of players and just get loans & free’s for the next 5yrs.

Zinchenko would cost similar to tosun on our yearly accounts and a lot less than gylfi

What is Zinchenko going to be more effective at in an Everton shirt than McNeil ?

McNeil can carry the ball forward consistently, is an effective passer and also strong defensively.

I rate Zinchenko but im not sure why he'd be a more effective player than McNeil.

What is Zinchenko going to be more effective at in an Everton shirt than McNeil ?

McNeil can carry the ball forward consistently, is an effective passer and also strong defensively.

I rate Zinchenko but im not sure why he'd be a more effective player than McNeil.
Let's be honest. Neither are going to inspire us that much.

Zinchenko in CM,in the Prem is an unknown quantity.

McNeil hasn't really pulled up trees and from a relegated side, to one who nearly got relegated. Not like he was their talisman and the fact clubs higher up than us aren't climbing over themselves for him suggest he's just another average Joe player.

Let's be honest. Neither are going to inspire us that much.

Zinchenko in CM,in the Prem is an unknown quantity.

McNeil hasn't really pulled up trees and from a relegated side, to one who nearly got relegated. Not like he was their talisman and the fact clubs higher up than us aren't climbing over themselves for him suggest he's just another average Joe player.

Plenty of players have been relegated and not made inspiring moves immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.