2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah whenever I talk to non-Evertonians they all seem to hate Richarlison

The media smear campaign has been a success

In many ways it's similar to Ronaldo before he left for Real Madrid the first time. Opposition fans hated him because he turned up against their team and had a personality that only a supporter could love! Much like 'Hendo' and 'Robbo' across the park.

In many ways it's similar to Ronaldo before he left for Real Madrid the first time. Opposition fans hated him because he turned up against their team and had a personality that only a supporter could love! Much like 'Hendo' and 'Robbo' across the park.
Suarez another example.. although the hate for him was fully justified considering his particular antics.

I say it every year, multiple times, but if you think we have much if any say over whether/when we sell you’re mistaken.

If clubs want to wait until the end of the window to rinse us, even for a few mil, they will. If, at that point, Richy wants to leave and we attempt to put our foot down it will likely kill his efforts on the pitch and do us out of far more than £5m when we’re forced to sell in Jan.

Clubs have little leverage these days as it is, but a club in our position (league and financial) is permanently over a barrel. We have to sell for what we can get and buy more wisely than we’ve shown an ability to do for 10 years or more. Fail to do both and we’re as good as down.
Think you’re miles off personally
When was the last time we were had off for one of our players late in the window?

2 off the top of my head? John stones even put in a transfer request and it was same doom merchants saying we will sell under value. And Felli utd could have had him for 25mil I think his release clause was, ended up paying something like 27.5 on the last day

All south Americas do this.

Big Red used to defend Suarez to the death for his death swan dives

Watch Diaz and Darwin this season
Interestingly, just come accross this:

Everton Players Responsible For Half Of All Yellow Cards For Diving In EPL This Season (2022)​

No wonder we got a bit of a name for ourselves.

Just can’t see a prem club stumping up big money for him due to the media narrative. I reckon there’s a world where he might run his deal down a bit and stay.

Interestingly, just come accross this:

Everton Players Responsible For Half Of All Yellow Cards For Diving In EPL This Season (2022)​

No wonder we got a bit of a name for ourselves.
It’s a load of crap though. The week after the derby mane does Blatant dive and the refs tells him
To get up but no card, I didn’t click the link so I’m not sure how many yellows there has been last season, but I’d guarantee is accounts to about 10% of dives. Funny that 3 of ours came against the reds one v Chelsea. Definitely an interesting theme going on.

And the one Townsend got in the derby, was a clear foul by Robertson, should have been a yellow the other way and a free kick to us i a dangerous position.

The worst thing is other clubs fans want to sign Raphinha for £70mil and say he’s quality. But he has less g/a than Richy and Richy has a good attitude compared to stinky attitude raphinha.

But they say richarlison overpriced at £60???

The club really need to get this dealt with ASAP, there needs to be a deadline or he stays. We can't be scampering around the last few days of the window paying over the odds for panic buys.

Cool yer jets. It's in our interest to not get it done quickly as 1. We want him to stay and 2. Other clubs also pay over the odds at the end of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.