Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton fans: ‘I just want the club to allow the manager and DOF to do their job and recruit players for a system they believe in, without any influence from the owner or foreign risks’

Also Everton fans: ‘not him he’s horse poo lad’

Have we ever signed anyone who you've thought wouldn't be a good signing?

Sigh…

once again our attempts to get into the top six involve…..

Signing players who have failed in the top six …

why do we persist? Richie is the type of signing we should be aiming for. Young and up and coming big talents

He's Jorginho but a little worse. And honestly that's not far off what I see watching him. Which is both better than we have and infuriating.
Not a bad idea of the type of player he is honestly though below Jorginho's level obviously. In Poch's good years he was actually very loved by Spurs fans, that's because he suits that sort of heavy possession style Poch used to play where Spurs would have 65% possession most games.

He's been incredibly meh in the following years though. Honestly hard to predict how a move to Everton will go.

Sigh…

once again our attempts to get into the top six involve…..

Signing players who have failed in the top six …

why do we persist? Richie is the type of signing we should be aiming for. Young and up and coming big talents

What makes you think we’re trying to get into the top 6? I’m sorry but have you been asleep for the past 12 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.